Not wanting to give these guys any credit, but make no mistake, they are a big operation shamelessly spanning many countries and scamming many people. Here’s just the start of list of directly involved “companies”:
- SIR Global Ltd
- Global Securities Ltd
- Hallmark Management
- IBA Group Limited
… And here’s a list of some of their many faces…
- IRA InvestmentYes, they are still trading!
- ibamarkets.com [see how they were]
- ibamarket.com – just in case a victim typed their address incorrectly
Companies to get “impartial” links from. It’s funny how they are all owned/registered by the same scam:
- investing-reviews.com – no longer active, but you can probably buy the domain direct from the scammer.
- top10forexbrokers.com – would you trust this top 10 list from a scammer?
- dailyforexsignal.info – beware registering on this site
- binaryforexbroker.com – you can probably buy the domain direct from the scammer.
- bestforexstockbrokers.com – you can probably buy the domain direct from the scammer.
- marketsecurities.com – you can probably buy the domain direct from the scammer.
- top5forexstockbrokers.com – you can probably buy the domain direct from the scammer.
Peer Companies – most of these sites are now non-functional … investors have all been scammed so it’s time to move on:
If you think you have investments with any of these companies, the reality is that you have already been scammed but perhaps you aren’t even aware of it.